What Changes have been implemented for safe re-opening?
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our number one priority. As we slowly re-open, we want you to feel comfortable and safe while enjoying our property and wine!
Here is what you can expect:
1. We are open for outdoor seated tasting on our patio only. For the foreseeable future, we will be open by reservation only.
2. Groups will be limited to 6 people or less. Guests must be 21+ years of age, and have id available.
3. No outside food or drinks are allowed.
4. Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath), will not be allowed entry, those in the party will not be allowed entry either.
5. We have the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting signs of intoxication, is disruptive, or otherwise interferes with the safety and well-being of others.
Our Visitor Code of Conduct:
To ensure your safety we are:
1. Conducting a wellness check on our staff each day prior to reporting for their shift.
2. Providing ongoing training for staff members on enhanced safety measures.
3. Wearing protective face coverings.
4. Providing hand sanitizer for staff and guests, and we have heightened cleanliness protocols for wine service and wine handling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you require reservations for experiences?
Yes, reservations are required. All visits to the property require a reservation, including club members, industry partners, curbside pick ups and bottle purchases without tastings.
How do I make a reservation for an experience?
Reservations can easily be made online or by calling 530-587-4626 or emailing [email protected]
What if I am running late?
Your appointment is for a set timeframe so we may need to reduce your tasting experience duration in order to maintain the proper sanitizing standard in between guests. Appointments running more than 15 minutes late may have to reschedule, but please call us if you are running behind and we can generally accommodate.
Do you take walk-ins?
Reservations are required. We cannot accept guests without a prior appointment. We may be able to accommodate same day reservations, when space allows. Please call 530-587-4626.
How many people can you accommodate for an experience or tasting?
We can accommodate up to a total of 6 people per table. This includes designated drivers and anyone not participating in a tasting. At this time, individuals under 21 years of age are not allowed on property.
Why can we only book up to 6 people for a tasting?
There is an increased risk of the spread of Covid-19 virus when larger groups of people from separate households travel together. Groups of more than 6 will inevitable congregate and create bottlenecks in various areas of the winery. For re-opening, we believe this is a critical step in reducing the risk of spreading Covid 19 to our employees and other guests.
What if I forgot my mask/face covering?
We will provide a disposable mask to you.
Are pets allowed?
Well-behaved dogs are allowed on our patio experience and must be on a leash at all times. Please ensure social distancing is maintained by your party, including animals.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash and Venmo.
Can we picnic at your property?
Unfortunately, no. No outside food or drinks are allowed at this time.
What is your cancellation policy?
We ask that you please cancel at least 12 hours before your reservation to avoid cancellation fees. Fees vary based on the experience booked. We understand your plans may change, so please call us to cancel your reservation as soon as you can to avoid incurring fees. If you need to update your party size or adjust your time, please cancel your existing reservation and re-book.